Ho!… Ho!… (Yup) Ho!
Sounds Familiar? I bet. Well it’s that wonderful time of the year. And even better time here at MissKymmiee Creatives as I am going to push beyond my Comfort zone. With Christmas just 24 days away this means it’s officially the Famous Blogmas Season. And you know how the old saying goes, “Life Begins at the end of the Comfort Zone.” Right? Well then, am pushing myself at the edge of my comfort zone and dedicating to write every single day of December. Phew! Its scary just writing that down and I know it’s the hugest commitment I will be taking.
As am back in the office Today. That is my holiday is over and am officially doing the (8 AM to 5 PM) job while jogging my Blog and Brand on the side. Honestly am excited for the adventure ahead and am even thrilled to share the journey with you.
What is Blogmas?
For those who are not Bloggers, This whole “Blogmas & Vlogmas” talks can be quite daunting. Therefore I will break it down real quick. Blogmas are Christmas/ Holiday themed posts or YouTube Videos (Vlogmas) done by bloggers and Youtubers from the 1st of December all through Christmas and/or others take it to New years Eve. Now that’s settled, lets jump right into todays post.
On the First day of Blogmas, MissKymmiee shares the 50 Blogmas Ideas. For any new Blogger, coming up with Christmas themed post everyday can be quite a huge piece to swallow. I mean you are talking about 25-30 Fresh posts all through December!! However for those who have been participating a while now, have their drafts written and awaiting to click the Publish Button.
Lets Get Started…
Don’t worry if you don’t already have 30 Posts lined up. And yes, you aren’t late to jump on the Blogmas Wagon as I will share with you 50 Blogmas Ideas (Realistic) cause some ideas on the Net are just like so shallow and they left me puzzled while I researched on this topics. This is my first time participating on Blogmas as I am about to celebrate my 2 years of Blogging. So it seems better time as any to take my 1st step into the deep-end. I will Be sharing Blogmas ideas that relate mostly with the themes & Niche of my Blog. That means;
- Food & Holiday Recipes
Without Further Ado, the 50 Blogmas Ideas Ladies & Gents:
50 Blogmas Ideas: Lifestyle
- 25/ 50/ 100 Blogmas Ideas this year _____
- Holiday Gift Guide Ideas for Him & Her
- Your Christmas/ Holiday Wish-List.
- How to Celebrate Christmas in Style
- What to Watch This Christmas / Favourite Christmas Movies.
- 25 Reasons Why I Love and/or Hate the Holidays.
- Secret Santa Gift Ideas
- How to Spend Christmas on a Budget
- 25 Things you are Thankful For?
- Christmas/ Holiday Giveaway
- Christmas Party Essentials
- A Christmas Tag
- A Letter to Santa
- Favourite Christmas Memories
- Your go-to Holiday Playlist
- How to Keep Fit/ Work Out During the Holidays
- Your top 10 Favourite Blog Post of the Year ____
- A Guide for Holiday Shopping
- Blogmas Special: 25 Things you are thankful for? | 25 things You learnt from? | 25 wishes | 25 Prayers
50 Blogmas Ideas: Fashion
- Holiday Outfit Ideas
- Winter Look Book
- Christmas Outfit Wish-List
- What to wear to a Christmas Party?
- A Christmas Gift Guide for Fashion Lovers
- Ugly or/and Lovely Christmas Jumpers/ Sweaters Round Off
- Favourite Fashion Trends this Christmas Holiday | Winter
50 Blogmas Ideas: Travel
- Dream Holiday Travel Destinations
- Volunteering at Christmas time – document the day
- Holiday Bucket List
- A Christmas Road Trip Adventure
- A Guide on how to Travel over the Holidays with Kids
- How to travel during the Holidays under Budget
50 Blogmas Ideas: Beauty
- DIY Pamper Holiday Routine
- Holiday Nail Art Ideas
- Holiday Skin Care
- Favourite Winter Fragrances
- Holiday Make-Up must haves
- Day-to-Night Holiday Glam
- A Night In Routine
50 Blogmas Ideas: Food & Holiday Recipes
- Christmas Recipes Special
- Favourite Christmas Cookie Recipes
- Christmas Cocktails & Treats
- The Perfect Christmas Stuffing
- How to make a Ginger Bread House
- Christmas Cake Recipes
- The Perfect Christmas Platter Combo
- The Best Egg Nog Recipe
- Share your Favourite “Family Recipe”
- Vegetarian Christmas Recipes
- Christmas Breakfast Recipe Special
I have come up with my Own Blogmas Tradition. Where as I sign out of my Daily posts, I will be sharing with you one thing that am Thankful for Everyday throughout December. And It would mean a world if you too could share what you are thankful for this December. I will Go First; Am Thankful for my Audience, who have Been Loyal, Supportive & Have allowed me to be unapologetically myself and allowed me a space where I can share my passion, creativity and talents through trial and Error without Judgement. All the supports doesn’t go Unnoticed & I appreciate each and every one of you. Here is a Little Something to make your Holiday Plans more Bearable.
There you have it, My 50 Blogmas Ideas 2017. And a Free Blogmas Planner with keys to my free Library. Make sure you check out your inbox for the PASSWORD!. Lets chat and catch up on all my socials linked below. Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat. Be a part of my little Facebook family. For collaborations or simply saying, Hello, how you doing? e-mail me here email@example.com. Don’t forget to comment, like subscribe on the Blog and my YouTube channel.
Are there other Blogmas Ideas that you would love to share? I would love to hear from you, Lets have a chat Below!