Hello my Beautiful Readers,
Welcome Back to my blog. How are you all doing? Well I thought on a quick post I discuss some Fashion Tips and Tricks that I have grown to love and stayed true over the last past years in my style journey as I am working on the part two of finding your style if you haven’t seen the previous post check it here. Which will be up first thing over the weekend. Without further due,
The Fashion Tips and Tricks ladies and gentlemen.
- Stock your wardrobe with pieces that can be worn a number of times especially when you have just begun creating a functional wardrobe. This is what we call the staple pieces. They should save functionality and form and be versatile at the same time.
- Wrap dresses should accentuate your curves, find on that clenches your waist.
- Add nail polish to the inside of fake rings to avoid green stains.
- Add a pair of tights in your ripped out and function in the winter.
- Squeeze lemon juice on sweat stains to make them disappear.
- Use baby wipes to remove deodorant marks.
- Blot don’t rub when you spill something on your clothes.
- Wash designer clothes, inside out.
- To fix scratched sunglasses, rub a paste of 1 part baking soda and 1 part water on the lens with a cotton ball and rinse.
- To give illusions of longer legs, wear nude shoes that match your skin tone.
- Need some shoe broken in? add a bag of water and freeze over night… Crazy but it works.
- Pile on the accessories when you are wearing a basic outfit because it’ll instantly transform it.
- restore whiteness in trainers by cleaning them with toothpaste.
- Wear clothes that fit your style not what is on trend.
- Looking for an outfit worn on Television or street fashion by a celebrity. Look no further, just visit www.wornontv.net
- Most importantly, Have fun.
Lets chat and catch up on all my socials linked below. Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat. Be a part of my little Facebook Family. For collaborations, comment, concerns or simply saying, Hello, how you doing? E-mail me here email@example.com Don’t forget to comment, like subscribe on the Blog and my YouTube channel. Till next time, stay safe.