hello my beautiful readers,
welcome back to my blog…how are you all doing? well i thought on a quick post as i am working on the part two of finding your style which will be up up first thing over the weekend, tips and tricks in the fashion industry…
- Stock your wardrobe with pieces that can be worn a number of times especially when you have just begun creating a functional wardrobe.
- Wrap dresses accentuate your curves, find on that clinches your waist.
- Add nail polish to the inside of fake rings to avoid green stains.
- Add a pair of tights in your ripped out and function in the winter.
- Squeeze lemon juice on sweat stains to make them disappear.
- Use baby wipes to remove deodorant marks.
- Blot don’t rub when you spill something on your clothes.
- wash designer clothes, inside out.
- To fix scratched sunglasses, rub a paste of 1 part baking soda and 1 part water on the lens with a cotton ball and rinse.
- To give illusions of longer legs, wear nude shoes that match your skin tone.
- Need some shoe broken in? ass a bag of water and freeze over night.. crazy but it works.
- Pile on the accessories when you are wearing a basic outfit because it’ll instantly transform it.
- restore whiteness in trainers by cleaning them with toothpaste.
- Wear clothes that fit your style not what is on trend.
- looking for an outfit worn on tv by a celeb, just visit www.wornontv.net
- most importantly, Have fun.
Cheers, Stay safe till my next article.
all Images were sourced from various mood boards on Pinterest