Hello my beautiful readers,
Gentleman’s Style Rules as a continuation on the gentlemen’s style series. First thing first my big apology my site was down for some hours and I truly appreciate the love and constant feedback, I have received about asking me what was going on.I was updating the entire system from the parent site and I would love to bore you with the details but it is safe to say all is back to normal and in case you still have any inquiries don’t hesitate to contact me on my personal email and I will get back to you immediately. firstname.lastname@example.org
Well the gentlemen series started with a bang and I couldn’t be any proud of myself.. If you all remember that last week I did a full week marathon post and am happy to say The Gentlemen’s Style Guide as seen here had the greatest hits. I mean wow! so thank you very much misskymmiee lovers you guys are the real MVP’s. I have some few Gentleman’s Style Rules to share with you. For a more polished lifestyle.
Gentleman’s Style Rules #1: Get to know and maintain your tailor’s.
– You may never know this but tailors are your key to your style…
Style Rules #2: A suit jacket or a sport coat should fit like a glove.
– Once buttoned you should be able to slide a palm between the coat and the chest anything more the coat is too big honey.
Gentleman’s Style Rules #3: A tie should hit the belt buckle.
– Anything higher or lower is not for the gentlemen category
Style Rules #4 Your tie shouldn’t be wider than your lapel.
Gentleman’s Style Rules #5 A pocket square is great addition to any suit.
– A fun note: it shouldn’t always match your time. The key is to compliment it.
Style Rules #6 You should always be able to see part of your shirt cuff
Gentleman’s Style Rules #7 Suits shouldn’t ever pool on your shoes,
– They should have at least on each break.
Style Rules #8 Follow your instincts, match them with trends.
The Gentleman’s Style Rules #9 It is always better to show over dressed than under dressed
Style Rules #10 Over sized watches aren’t flattering on anyone.
– Keep the dinner plates on the table. (tough Love)
Gentleman’s Style Rules #11 Loose the plastic watches.
– Invest in something refined and timeless
Gentleman’s Style Rules #12 White socks are for the gym not the suit.
Gentleman’s Style Rules #13 A plain tee never goes out of style
– More on other essentials check here
Gentleman’s Style Rules #14 Flip-flops are for the beach.. only
Gentleman’s Style Rules #15 NEVER wear a belt and suspenders.
– Either one or the other but never all together, you are not Hannah Montana
Gentleman’s Style Rules #15 Never wear square-toed shoes EVER
Gentleman’s Style Rules #16 Keep your shoes clean& Polished
– Nothing looks worse that scuffed and faded toes
Gentleman’s Style Rules #17 when wearing leather shoes, your belt should always match
Gentleman’s Style Rules #18 A bulky wallet doesn’t make you rich.
– Always carry the necessity, your id, drivers licence, credit card and few bills
There you have it Ladies and Gentlemen. I hope you enjoy this post and let me know on the comments below, what should be on the next feature. Lets chat and catch up on all my socials linked below. Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat. Be a part of my little Facebook Family. For collaborations, comment, concerns or simply saying, Hello, how you doing? E-mail me here email@example.com Don’t forget to comment, like subscribe on the Blog and my YouTube channel. Have an amazing day and stay safe till my next article.