Hello my Sweet Sun-Shines,
One word INTERVIEW!. I was hoping to start this week with a bang, and what better way to do it than spicing up the blog… Am talking about an Interview with no other but one of the Baddest & fast growing fashion blogger from Kenya, and a very Dear friend of Mine…. Maureen Mwendwa Kirimi.
Mwendwa Kirimi is the lady & Brains behind StyleScript. A Fashion blog that show cases her personal style & Document her Style Journey. Apart from her Degree in marketing she is also an upcoming fashion designer. who has been fortunate enough to work with few brands like ANDROMEDA.AF based in Los Angeles as a fashion reporter and VIP ME an online clothing franchise while still growing her brand. How Like am I to Interview her!
This is probably one of the best interview you have ever seen or read I don’t know, LOL and so grab some popcorn and a glass of wine, or a warm cup of coffee, best believe you are going to enjoy this…It’s been great connecting with Emmz she is truly one of the most down to earth people I know Personally, with a great sense of fashion and one of the fewest people who finds laughter in everything, LITERALLY! so without further a due The Interview with Maureen Mwendwa Kirimi
Interview Q & A
1.Hey Emmz Can you tell our readers about yourself? I’m a 24-year-old Kenyan fashion blogger. Introvert but passionate in what I do .
2. Can you tell our readers what got you into blogging? I wanted to document my style journey and share with my kids one day…
3. What are your hobbies?
Designing, blogging, sketching, laughing….wait? Can laughing be a hobby?
4. Who mostly Inspires your fashion? Anything, I come across basically like Old photos, TV shows and big deal designers.
5. What is your personal style?
Edgy with a pinch of grunge.
6. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
With my own designer label, Married with kids(lol, Am I hinting at someone? IDK)
7. Apart from blogging what are your other passions?
8. The one thing you will let yourself splurge on?
Clothes and Shoes…
9. What’s your staple clothing item?
Boots and a leather jacket will do.
10. Heels or Flats?
11. You would never leave the house without?
12. 90’s grunge or 60’s glam?
13. Marilyn Monroe or Audrey Hepburn?
14. Your beauty essentials Include?
Beauty Formula makeup wipes, Johnson moisturizer, MAC foundation, bronzer, Highlighter and Red Lipstick.
It’s not as easy as it looks. It requires a lot of hard work and dedication.
16. What kind of camera do you use to take your blog and Instagram photos?
17. Describe yourself with one word?
18. Your Favourite song in 2017?
Peanut butter jelly – Galantis
19. Your favorite designers are?
Vera Wang, Elie Saab and Blackbirds Theory.
20.Your guilty pleasure?
Cake, cake, cake, cake.
21.What’s the last thing you googled?
Cash me ouside remix song (I’m ashamed)
22.One person you would love to meet?
23.Something people don’t know about you is?
I talk a little much when I get comfortable but otherwise I’m a very quiet person.
24. One thing you’ve never done but would love to do?
Skydive or whatever else adrenaline junkies do.
25. What do you splurge most on? Clothes, Shoes and Makeup.
26.Do you ever get a writer’s block?
Yes, more often than I’d like to admit.
27. who are your favorite bloggers? why?
Kate Waterhouse & Sarah Ashcroft… Because I can relate with their style.
28. The greatest life advice you’ve ever received?
Never give up.
29. Fashion advice?
Don’t color clash. Just don’t
30. whats a typical blogger day like?
Wake up, slay, repeat.
There you have it Ladies & Gents, everything good comes to an end & so does The Interview with the incredible; Mwendwa Kirimi. Do visit her Blog
, and her social channels @Instagram
, @Facebook @Pinterest
. Let me know your thoughts on the comments below.
Till Next time