Hello my beautiful readers,
Welcome back to my blog!! I had made a commitment to post 15 times this month that means a post after every one day-off and well I almost slipped this one out…after 2/15 post out!! I was supposed to have a gentleman’s style guide up this Wednesday but I went through a writer’s block yesterday… for the love of me nothing seemed like the “IT-TOPIC” for me and I was up late last night trying to create one and I could just post anything my heart wasn’t feeling…
Waking up this morning like luck would have it I was nominated for the Travel Tag by the amazing Sarah from this super cool blog and I was over the moon excited because I knew there and then what I wanted and am here its 6.30 am trying to compile this before I rush to work at 8… For the love of my loyal readers!!
Q & A:
You are Living tomorrow to start life in a new country, where would you go?
– France |Paris| to be exact and hey suis excité juste à y penser (am excited just thinking about it) and as luck would have it am working on a french course to perfect my French… the timing would be better plus I love the air of sophistication and elegance that surrounds the French more on this blog post
You could take someone for a weekend away to the place you had your best holiday ever,where would that be and who would you go with?
– Haven’t yet had one of the best one ever holidays… they have been fun alright but nothing really stands out as “the best” however I think Vegas or Mauritius would consist of what I could say the best holiday spot for me and for the weekend, man I would not sleep… I would definitely take my Boyfriend, Honey pack the bags we living in an hour… Ha!
You can get married wherever you want and your budget is limitless, whats your choice?
– I have always dreamed of a summer wedding and with summer in mind the beach goes hand in hand for me. I mean the best way to ensure that you get the most stunning photos on your day is getting married by the beach… think about it the saying “I do” in tropics virtually guarantees clear skies and beautiful ocean in the background, so The Maldives, Indian Ocean
or the Bora Bora, Tahiti.
You could go back in time and relieve one family trip, which one?
– Easy back in 2010 my family and I traveled almost to 10 places for Christmas and new years adventure and it was all five of us, probably the last time we spent the holidays together.
During your travels you can bring home one animal as a pet which one would it be?
– Indecisive about this, if it was by the sea then a dolphin if its on land a giraffe.
What’s the one thing you would park first for a one year travel around the world?
– My Camera and of course my Bikini, and am good to go whenever.
What would your fantasy 100th Birthday destination be and why?
– you mean if right? well if i ever make it to my 100th birthday i hope am surrounded by my loved ones and in my Bikini by the beach somewhere Ha! i love the waters that’s why? and Irene Kearney is setting the bar high.
During your travel you can learn one sport and become a pro, which one would it be and why?
– Scuba Diving, because why the hell not (excuse my french)
And that’s a wrap guys, i really enjoyed this post, thank you miss Sarah for the Tag when i needed one and be sure to check o out her amazing blog and feel free to subscribe to it she is a very talented blogger with the most outstanding post…
I Nominate this talented Bloggers:
what would you different from me, lets discuss that on the comments below, and gimme a thumbs up if you enjoyed this post and don’t forget to tag me when you do this post @misskymmiee. Stay safe till next time.