Blogmas Day 3 and excited!
Hey Gorgeous People, What to Watch this Christmas is up on the agenda. And if am being a little honest, am a tinsy bit excited about it. This is clearly on of my favorite Holiday tradition. Binge watching as much Christmas movies as I can barely keep up. And as of this Christmas I got into festive mood earlier than expected (because your girl has been on work break since November.) and honey, you know I have been eyes-on-the-screen looked and unbothered. I have more than enough Christmas movies to share with you.
I mean thanks a lot Netflix, Bmovies & Hallmark. They have hands down the best Christmas movies of all time and they almost air them before anyone else, or am just biased. I mean they have a whole Christmas category and everything. If that doesn’t get you into Christmas cheer, then Honey, I don’t know what will. Anyways do check them out when you have a minute. Also, do check out my incredible friend, Mwendwa who is also doing the Blogmas marathon and she has a post of The not-so-Christmas Christmas Movie List. If you need some fun movies to watch that aren’t on that Christmas-y theme.
Am sure I have kept you on massive suspense long time already no? So What to Watch this Christmas… Spoil Spoil I have all genre on lock down. From Family, to Romance, Comedy, & and an all-round-fun and Christmas cheer. So without further ado; My Favorite Current and not so Current Christmas movies and clearly What to Watch this Christmas. Grab some Popcorn and let’s do it.
What to Watch this Christmas
- A Christmas Prince: 2017 – Romance
- Married by Christmas: 2016 – Drama
- Miss Christmas: 2017 – Romance & Drama
- Bramble House for Christmas: 2017 – Drama & Romance
- Switched for Christmas: 2017 – Drama & Romance
- Operation Christmas: 2016 – Romance
- Christmas Cookies: 2016 – Drama
- The Christmas Cure: 2017 – Fantasy / Sci-Fi
- Coming Home for Christmas 2017 – Romance
- Crown for Christmas: 2015 – Comedy
- The Sweetest Christmas: 2017 – Comedy
- A rose for Christmas: 2017 – Drama
- A wish for Christmas: 2016 – Drama
- The Perfect Christmas Present: 2017 – Drama
- Engaging Father Christmas: 2017 – Romance
- My Christmas Dream: 2016 – Comedy
- A Song for Christmas: 2017 – Drama
- Marry me at Christmas: 2017 – Comedy
- The Mistletoe Promise: 2016 – Comedy
- A December Bride: 2016 – Comedy
- My Christmas Love
- Christmas Festive of Ice: 2017 – Romance
- Enchanted Christmas: 2017 – Romance
- A Gift to Remember: 2017 – Drama
- With Love, Christmas: 2017 – Fiction & Romance
The Mistletoe Inn: 2017 – Fiction
- Finding Santa: 2017 – Romance
The Christmas Train: 2017 – Drama